Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm in my second week of 6 Sigma Black Belt training at work. Even though much of what we are covering I already know, it still makes for long days. Actually, when I already know what we're covering it makes the days longer. So I haven't been in a mood to knit or dye when I get home, but I still need something to relax.

I have a habit of buying sweaters at yard sales to scavenge the yarn for other knitting projects.
I made a beautiful Icarus shawl for my sister out of an angora sweater I salvaged. Great yarn, at low cost. It does mean another stash however

This is going to be a sweater I'm designing for Boo and I to wear together while she's on my back.



This a lovely wool/angora/nylon blend that I will probably dye before using.



Not a sweater, but something else I am deconstructing



I'm cutting these into strips to make a rug for Boo.

And finally, the gloves I haven't been knitting

They are my handspun from a wool/silk blend called Pebble Path, pattern is
Merike's Gloves by Nancy Bush in the Estonian Folk Knitting book

No comments: